Join the Rugby ATL coaching staff during the second week of the men’s summer residency camp from July 12 through July 17. Visiting coaches will be fully immersed in the professional coaching environment.
Participate in pre-training meetings and session planning, shadow Rugby ATL coaches, attend film review sessions, and workshops focused on all aspects of the game. Learn from the staff about athlete performance, nutrition, position-specific skills, leadership principles, and application of the laws in 2021.
- Lodging is included in the registration fee and provided at one of Rugby ATL’s preferred partner hotels
- Provided for the night of Sunday, July 12 through the night of Thursday, July 16
- Transportation to-and-from training sessions will be provided
- 7 meals to be provided at Rugby ATL Headquarters
- 5 Pre-Training Meetings/Screening
- 5 Field Sessions with Residency Camp players and coaches
- 5 Post-Practice Reviews
- 2 Film Reviews
- 5 High-Performance Workshops
- Athlete Performance (Matt Dallow)
- Nutrition Briefing, Strength and Conditioning (JP Paul)
- Backs and Forwards Unit Coaching (Nese Malifa and Blake Bradford)
- Head Coach Workshop (Scott Lawrence)
- Week Review (Neethling Gericke and Kurt Coleman)
- Social events
- 3:30 PM Sunday, July 12th
- 3:30 PM Friday, July 17th
- If you’re a local coach and plan on commuting to and from your own residence, please select the commuter option on the registration form.