Join the Rugby ATL coaching staff during the men’s Preseason Readiness Camp from December 19 through December 22. Visiting coaches will be fully immersed in the professional coaching environment.
Learn how to further develop your game management, refine your coaching philosophy, and create your seasonal plan with direct feedback from our professional rugby staff. Through on-field training sessions, classroom workshops, and 1:1 meetings, you will be equipped with the tools to advance your team coming off of an unprecedented off-season.
- Lodging is included in the registration fee and provided at one of Rugby ATL’s preferred partner hotels
- Provided for the night of Saturday, December 19 through the night of Monday, December 21
- Transportation to-and-from training sessions will be provided
- 5 meals to be provided at Rugby ATL Headquarters
- 3 Pre-Training Meetings/Screening
- 3 Field Sessions with Readiness Camp players and coaches
- 6 High-Performance Workshops
Establishing Values and Principles: Scott Lawrence and Brendan Keane
Team Profile: Nese Malifa
- Planning For Defense, Attack, and Transition Play: Brendan Keane
Recruiting, Season Planning, and Peaking: Colton Cariaga, Scott Lawrence, Matt Dallow
Game Planning and Session Planning: Scott Lawrence, Blake Bradford
- 12:30 PM Saturday, December 19
- 12:00 PM Tuesday, December 22
- If you’re a local coach and plan on commuting to and from your own residence, please select the commuter option on the registration form.
*All deposits are final & nonrefundable*