Did quarantine keep you out of a true team training environment? Want to kickstart your Spring Season as a Pro would?
This individual development camp is modeled after the RugbyATL MLR pre-season build-up and will make you sharper, stronger, and smarter to attack your preseason at full #PACE.
Through an aggressive Individual Development Program designed by you & our performance team, you’ll learn the secrets of MLR preseason preparation.
Apply now and you can start training, eating, and recovering like a pro to get ahead of your opposition before the season starts.
Only 3 applicants per positional group.
- Campers will be housed at one of our partner hotels in the Marietta area
- Transportation to-and-from training sessions will be provided
- 10 meals per week at Rugby ATL Headquarters
- 5 Gym sessions
- 5 Skill sessions
- 5 Unique Rugby Workshops
- Professional development interactives
- Film review
- Open treatment sessions
The Player kit will be provided by Errea, the Official Technical Partner of Pathway 404.
- 4:30 PM on Friday, December 11
- For Air Travel: Arrive at Hartsfield-Jackson Intl. Airport no later than 3:00 PM on Friday, December 11
You will not be charged at this time.
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status via the email address provided. A separate link for payment will be sent to the email on file upon acceptance of your application.